Hey everyone, and welcome back to my tiny blog. If you’ve been following me for a long, long, loongggg time (don’t worry I don’t expect that much of you lol) you’d know that there was a whole phase where I was just obsessed with classics. It was during my Anne of Green Gables obsession. So as a result, I read loads of classics, and I wanted to share some of my favourites in this post, so please let me know what you think of them.
- Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery – All I’m saying is, if you really want to here this, click here, here, here and here.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Blue Castle by L M Montgomery
- The Emily trilogy by L M Montgomery
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- The Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Caddie Woodlawn
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Now I could ramble about all of these FOREVER, so tell me which ones are your favourites and which ones you perhaps would like me to do a post about.
Speak soon! 🙂