Hey everyone! Sooo I decided to do this post because a) it’s fun and b) I really don’t want to do another top books that [blank] in 2018 post today because they can be somewhat stressful and c) I’ve done maths all morning so I’ve had enough of stress today, lol!
Enjoy, and tell me some of your bookish confessions!
- I’ve dropped a pile of books before. Still traumatised
- I sometimes dog-ear books
- I may have some amazing bookmarks but then I just end up using a random piece of tissue
- Once I spilled water on a book. Also still traumatised
- When I was younger I would always wait until my dad switched the TV on downstairs and then to the annoyance of my sister who shared a room with me, would turn the lamp on and read for hours
- In school the limit of books you could borrow was 5 but the librarian and I were friends, so she let me go over… to this day no other soul except her and I know this
- Anne Shirley was actually my only best friend for one whole year of my life… many other people would call me sad, but I trust that the bookish community knows better
- I have a pile of books next to my bed that have been there for years and to this day remain unread
- I’ve had to pay the overdue fine at the library too many times to count… I am actually ashamed
- I’ve once hid a book behind the shelves in a library so no one else could borrow it… I was 11 or 12, I swear. (and when I went back it was gone)