Hey everyone! Recently I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the ever wonderful and amazing Ally at her beautiful blog Ally Writes Things, so if you haven’t checked it out yet I would highly recommend you do because it’s awesome.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve nominated them!
ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS
- What books are on your 2019 TBR (if you’ve planned yet)?
They’re all anticipated releases (see more about that on this post where I talk about all these new manuscripts by my favourite authors)! It includes Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo, A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause, The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon and The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton… as well as much more!
- What’s your favourite movie adaptation?
The Help movie adaptation! It’s honestly so perfect and all the actors were so well-picked. I love it just as much as the book which is a rarity!
- If you could only name your children after Harry Potter characters, what names would you use? (if you haven’t read Harry Potter, choose your favourite series!)
Yes I will be that awkward person who hasn’t read the Harry Potter series… lol! I will then choose the Anne of Green Gables series and name them Anne, Diana, Gilbert and Matthew, to name a few!
- What’s the shortest book you’ve ever read?
Probably one of the Petter Rabbit books.
- Recommend a book you think I’d like
Ooh this is a tricky one. I’m going to name a couple in case you’ve read some: The Belles, Six of Crows, Lifel1k3, Cinder, The Raven Boys, The Martian, Wonder, Ready Player One and The Help! I think you would like The Help especially… I’m not sure how accurate that is though lol!
- What’s your favourite read so far this year?
That is an extremely impossible question!! There have been so many I can’t even try and pick!
- What book did you have to read for school did you enjoy?
To Kill a Mockingbird!
- What’s a topic you’ll always read about?
Kingdoms and queens and princesses.
- Which book character do you relate to the most?
Anne from Anne of Green Gables! I actually did a whole post about it here.
- What’s your current favourite TV show?
Well, it was Victoria but then it got a bit dull so nope. But there’s this awesome Turkish TV show called Ertugrul which I’m IN LOVE with, so obviously it has to be this and I’m on episode 150 something lol.
- What’s your current favourite book cover?
There are so many but right now all I can think of is the sequel to The Belles’ cover, which is Everlasting Rose!
- What is one book you’re most excited for in 2019?
- What is one book you’re desperate to finish before 2019?
- What is a book that you read this year that shocked you?
- What is your bookish goal for the end of 2018?
- Sum up 2018 as a reading year for you in one sentence.
- Name a few of your favourite bloggers.
- Are you a seasonal reader?
- What is a trope you would read any time?
- What was your Goodreads reading goal and how far have you gone to completing it?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How would you describe your blogging experience so far?