Hey everyone, and as you can tell by the title I have been nominated for the Liebster Award a second time, and I’m so grateful for it 💞
Thank you so much to Kaya @afictionalbookworm for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I would totally recommend checking out her blog, as it’s a beautiful place abundant with books, so obviously, totally worth checking out (right?).
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions they asked you.
- Come up with your own 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers and don’t forget to tell them.
- Dark, milk, or white chocolate? Milk chocolate all the way!
- What is the prettiest book you own? This gorgeous 100th anniversary edition of The Wind in the Willows.
- Do you watch booktube? If so, who’s your favorite booktuber? Yes – Hailey in Bookland!
- What’s your current favorite song? Anything from The Greatest Showman.
- Pick the main characters from the last three books you read. Now do Kiss, Marry, Kill! Ok, Daria from The Authentics, Tina from City of Saints and Thieves and Jess from Ink and Bone. Kill Daria (I rated this book one star lol). Marry Jess (he’s the only guy). And please forgive me but I’ve ran out of male characters? 😂
- Have you ever been to BookCon or ComicCon? No, but I’d love to!
- If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate. No hesitation.
- What’s your favorite piece of bookish merch that you own? This Anne of Green Gables bookmark from Prince Edward Island a previous teacher of mine gifted me.
- What’s the your least favorite cover change? I don’t like The Hate U Give cover that is a photograph of a girl… but was that the original cover?
- Would you rather only read books with no romance for the rest of your life or only read books with insta-love for the rest of your life? No romance.
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, which one would you choose? I’m going to cheat and say a dragon. Technically there are thousands of books in the world about dragons… sooo 😛
- Of the main characters from the last three books you’ve read, who would you pick to be your best friend?
- If you could travel one place in the world, where would it be?
- Favourite genre and why?
- What is your go-to snack while reading?
- What is a typical time in the day for you to sit down with a book?
- How long does it usually take for you to finish a book?
- Book that’s a childhood favourite?
- Which continent in the world are you living in?
- Do you use bookmarks?
- What personality type do you have?
- Would you ever publish a book of your own?
(I don’t know that many blogs yet, although I’m discovering new ones all the time!)
Enjoy the award to those of you I tagged – speak to you soon, everyone!